Welcome to the sixth edition of The Humble Bee, the official newspaper of Humbleville!
Here at The Humble Bee, it is our goal to provide you, the citizens of Humbleville, with quality news coverage of the latest stories and upcoming events in Humbleville.
Construction Near Completion
This week, the Mayor held a press conference to give the citizens update on the Humbleville construction.
“As many of you already know, Humbleville has been under construction for the last few weeks, and I’m happy to announce that we’re almost done!
We’re hoping that once construction is complete, it will be much easier Humbleville citizens to navigate through our busy little town!”
The Mayor also said in her statement that she is excited about the progress Humbleville’s made in the last year and that she’s looking forward to what the future has in store for Humbleville!
The Residential Boom
Speaking about progress, Humbleville has seen a substantial rise in citizens in the last 2 months. Earlier today, Town Hall released the new official population count.
The Humbleville population has hit 327 citizens, a significant increase from the last population count of 200 citizens back in February!
For those who are unaware, we keep track of population by counting the total number of the Mayor’s Twitter followers.
If you’re not already following our Mayor on Twitter, click here to become an official citizen of Humbleville! You can also check out the Mayor’s latest tweets in our new Tweet updater at the bottom of our page!
A New Sheriff In Town
To help keep order among our growing population, the Mayor appointed a new Humbleville Sheriff. In a town press conference held earlier this week, the Mayor introduced Sheriff Paul as the new head of Police!
When asked for a statement, Sheriff Paul kept his remarks brief and light-hearted, “I look forward to serving this fine town and keeping the Mayor in line.”
The citizens of Humbleville were certainly happy to learn about the arrival of our new Sheriff and gave him a warm welcome after the press conference.
As always, you can count on The Humble Bee to give you the buzz on the latest news in Humbleville!
Now onto the top stories of the week!
Hot Off The Press:
1. “5 Reasons You Won’t Make Money Online“ presented by Timothy from Wealth Artisan.
2. “Benefits of Investing in Real Estate“ presented via Budgeting in the Fun Stuff.
3. “The Dave Ramsey 7 Baby Steps“ presented by Tim from Faith and Finance.
4. “5 Easy Ways to Cut Your Monthly Expenses and Save Even More“ presented by Young and Thrifty.
5. “Do Multilingual Individuals Earn More Money?” presented by Flexo from Consumerism Commentary.
6. “Mega Millions: What Do I Really Win?“ presented by Buck from Buck Inspire.
7. “Preparing for a Dual Retirement“ presented by Jon from Redeeming Riches.
8. “Invest in Yourself Instead of the Lottery“ presented by Melissa B. from Beating Broke.
9. “How To Start A Blog: My Advice To Beginning Bloggers“ presented by Khaleef from KNS Financial.
10. “Do I Need This Anymore?“ presented by Kay Lynn from Bucksome Boomer.
That’s it for the Sixth Edition of the Humble Bee! Thanks for reading and hope you have a blessed Good Friday!