Here at The Humble Bee, it is our goal to provide you, the citizens of Humbleville, with quality news coverage of the latest stories and upcoming events in Humbleville.
Humble Shop Open For Business!
This week, the Mayor finally revealed the details of her secret 3 month project in an official Humbleville post.
The project, now called “Humble Shop” offers the very first line of handmade greeting cards from Humbly Yours, the official greeting card of Humbleville.
Humble Shop has a wide variety of greeting cards for all occasions, everything from birthdays and weddings, to Christmas and Valentine’s Day.
The Mayor also disclosed her intentions for Humble Shop in this statement taken from her post, “The revenue earned from Humble Shop will supply the town with its spending budget, keeping citizens from paying unnecessary taxes on something they purchase anyways!”
The Mayor hopes that Humbleville citizens will patronize Humble Shop, helping Humbleville remain a tax-free town. If you’re interested in checking out Humble Shop, you can go to http://HumbleShop.com or you can visit it on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HumbleShopCom
The Humble Bee Now Delivers!
That’s right! Now you can get your favorite news delivered right to your inbox every week!
What can you expect in the new Humble Bee Newsletter?
- New products available on Humble Shop
- Featured friends of Humbleville
- Favorite Tweets of the Week
- Coupon codes for Humble Shop and other Etsy Shops
- Upcoming events in Humbleville
- Updates to Humbleville and Humble Shop
As always, you can count on The Humble Bee to give you the buzz on the latest news in Humbleville!
Now onto the top stories of the week!
Hot Off The Press:
1. “Twitter Marketing: Marketing With Twitter Easily“ presented by Timothy from Wealth Artisan.
A great article that really helped me learn how to use Twitter!
2. “Obama’s Student Loan Plan“ presented by Flexo from Consumerism Commentary.
Flexo tells us how Obama’s new plan will effect students’ ability to pay for college.
3. “How I Got My $35 Overdraft Fee Reversed in Less Than a Minute“ presented by Tim from Faith and Finance.
Tim shows us how he saved $35 by asking one very simple question.
4. “Did Cablevision Really Sell My Data?“ presented by Khaleef from KNS Financial.
Don’t worry Khaleef, if you sign up for our Humble Bee newsletter, I won’t sell your data.
5. “Target Training: Friday Clearance Departments“ presented by Christy from Thrifty and Thriving.
She knows everything about saving money at Target!
6. “Chinatown Parking Shell Game“ presented by Buck from Buck Inspire.
Buck demonstrates how being patient can actually save you time and money.
7. “Living Like a Student“ presented by Jacob from Early Retirement Extreme.
Jacob shows us that living like a student can actually be considered a good thing!
8. “My Monthly Goal Reward Led to a Serious Talk“ presented by Crystal from Budgeting in the Fun Stuff.
A great inspiration to a beginner blogger like myself!
9. “Are You Obsessed with Goals?“ presented by Krant Cents.
Are you obsessed with making goals? Make sure you’re making them correctly!
10. “Book Giveaway: Can You Live on One Income?“ presented by Maggie from Square Pennies.
Learn how to live on one income with the book: “Ditch the Joneses; Discover Your Family.”
That’s it for the Fourth Edition of the Humble Bee! Don’t forget to sign up for our free weekly Humble Bee Newsletter!