Will You be my Valentine?
There’s only one week left until Valentine’s Day and that can only mean one thing…
You’ve got 6 more days to procrastinate before you have to rush to Humble Grocer and choose from one of the 4 remaining Valentine’s Day cards on the shelf.
Instead of waiting til the last minute, why don’t you try something a little different this February and show your Valentine how much they matter to you by making them a handmade Valentine’s Day card!
What You’ll Need:
Take a trip to your local craft store to find everything you’ll need to make your handmade Valentine.
- Cardstock: I like to start off with white cardstock as my base and layer it with different colors to match the rest of my design.
- Scrapbook Paper: Craft stores have lots of paper to choose from, especially ones with cute Valentine prints!
- Stickers: There’s lots of stickers to choose from, but my favorite are the foam sticks that pop up off the card!
- Ribbon: Find a ribbon that matches the rest of your materials to finish your Valentine!
- Scissors: You’ll need a good pair of scissors to cut your ribbon.
- Glue: Regular white glue will work, but I prefer using tacky glue.
Assemble Your Card:
Have Fun With It!
Not crafty enough to make your own Valentine? It’s okay! You still have time to purchase your own handmade Valentine’s Day cards from HumbleShop.com!
Whatever you choose to do, I hope you have a fun and safe Valentine’s Day!